Blanka Kaker is SIQ product manager for environmental management systems (ISO 14001, EMAS, carbon footprint), energy management system and verification of greenhouse gas emission reports. She has 24 years of working experience and in these years, she performed almost 800 audits in various organizations in Slovenia and abroad.
Tomaž Fatur is certified energy management system verifier, certified lead verifier for EU ETS reports on monitoring of carbon footprint emissions of EU ETS companies in Slovenia and abroad. He is energy sector expert for the evaluation, monitoring and implementation.
1. BASIC CONCEPTS PRESENTATIN: Greenhouse gasses, Carbon footprint, LCA
2. WHY CALCULATION (UN goals, EU green deal, customer requirements)
3. HOW IS CARBON FOOTPRINT ADDRESSED IN DIFFERENT STANDARDS (ISO standard, GHG
protocol, PAS 2020),
4. CARBON FOOTPRINT FOR AN ORGANIZATION AND CARBON FOOTPRINT FOR PRODUCT
5. CALCULATION PROCEDURE FOR EACH TYPE OF CARBON FOOTPRINT (for an organization and
6. HOW TO REDUCE CARBON FOOTPRINT
7. CARBON FOOTPRINT VERIFICATION